- 150 g. Swiss bitter dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 40 g. sugar
- 40 ml. fresh milk
- 300 ml. whipping cream
- Melt the Swiss 99% chocolate in a Bain Marie .
- Beat eggs with sugar, leaving part white of 2 eggs whip later.
- Add the beaten eggs and sugar with chocolate, whip the cream and add to mixture, add egg whites, remembering to stir up slowly.
- Put the mousse into molds or cups, let stand in refrigerator at least 8/10 hours before serving. ( for decoration in your imagination )
You can find the great taste of Mousse di Cioccolato amaro Svizzero / Bittersweet chocolate mousse at The Bistro Restaurant.
The Bistro Restaurant – Impiana Resort Patong Phuket, 41 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, 83150 Thailand Tel: 66(0) 7634 0138, 7634 2100