- 500 g – beef tenderloin fillet
- 4 slices – parma ham
- 200 g – ready-made puff pastry
- 30 g – liver Pâté
- 2 – bay leaves
- 3 tbsps – red wine
- 1/2 tbsp – rosemary
- 1 – egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp – butter
- 3 tbsps – olive oil
- 2 tbsps – balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 220 °C.
- Combine olive oil, red wine, balsamic vinegar and rosemary together; season with salt and pepper and add beef into the mixture. Allow to marinate for an hour.
- Place ham on cellulose film and spread with liver pâté thoroughly.
- Put the beef onto the ham; roll up tightly and refrigerate for 15 minutes to set.
- Prepare puff pastry by flattening it. Wrap the beef with the dough and brush with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes. When the beef is well cooked, butter the surface. Ready to serve.
Recipes from Central Food Hall