- Chicken breast 1 (sliced without bone )
- Curry paste 1 tablespoon
- Shrimp paste ½ tablespoon
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- Young banana 2 (sliced)
- Kaffir lime leaves 2 leaves ( tear to small pieces)
- Salt ½ tablespoon
- Sugar ½ tablespoon
- Sweet basil leaves
- Long red pepper
- Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Pour coconut milk into a large pot, over low to medium low heat.
- Add the red curry paste and shrimp paste. Break up the paste and mix it with coconut milk. Stir constantly.
- Add chicken and banana when you see red oil bubbling on top.
- Add salt and sugar. Turn off gas
- Add kaffir lime leaves.
- Decorated with basil leaves and long red pepper just before you serve.
Recipes by Kan Eang @pier