Bounty of Biltmore Cookbook
Revisit the world of gracious living at the renowned Biltmore Estate through the bounty of recipes in this colorful cookbook.
Fine food and wine have always been an integral part of the Biltmore Estate experience, and the Bounty of Biltmore Cookbook allows you to savor the delicious cuisine and gracious hospitality that represent the pleasures of fine dining at the Estate.
Biltmore Estate, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, has long been a symbol of refinement, elegance, and tradition. George Washington Vanderbilt envisioned the estate as a model of self-sufficiency and an example of gracious living. Biltmore Estate’s commitment to excellence is reflected in this collection of recipes that we have compliled for you to enjoy.
Among this book’s features are:
- Ten seasonal menus highlighting garden-fresh ingredients.
- Over 40 delectable recipes, including the Chef’s Choice of recipes, representing Biltmore Estate’s three signature restaurants.
- Comprehensive wine guide with suggestions on sampling and selecting wine as well as pairing food and wine.
- Wine recommendations from Biltmore’s wine maker for menus and recipes.
- A pictorial Herb Dictionary that describes flavors and offers tips on enjoying fresh herbs.