About Emeril’s There’s a Chef in My Soup! Recipes for the Kid in Everyone
Age Range: 4 – 8 years
Grade Level: 3 and up
Hardcover: 256 pages
Publisher: HarperCollins; First Edition edition (April 12, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.8 x 0.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
What’s better than eating really good food? Making it! And now, Chef Emeril Lagasse shows you how to do it, step-by-step. And hey, this is the real thing — you’re really cooking with this book, so get ready to make some kicked-up food that your family and friends will love.
- Hate getting up in the morning? Not with Emeril’s Favorite French Toast for breakfast!
- Want to make all your friends happy when you open your lunchbox? Then bring enough Cheesy Star Snacks for everyone.
- Think vegetables are boring? Just try Sweet Potato-Praline Marshmallow Casserole!
- Your turn to make dinner? Junior’s Jambalaya. will make everybody happy-happy.
- Is dessert your favorite meat? Then Pokey Brownies are just right for you!
Every recipe has been chosen and tested by Chef Emeril and by kids, too, so you know they have to be good and good for you! Best of all, grown-ups can use this book with you. Cooking together is a great way to have fun and make sure you stay safe.
About the author
Emeril Lagasse is the chef/owner of several critically acclaimed restaurants, including Emeril’s Restaurant, NOLA, and Emeril’s Delmonico in New Orleans. He also owns and runs Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House and Delmonico Steakhouse in Las Vegas, as well as Emeril’s Orlando and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop in Orlando, Emeril’s Miami Beach, and Emeril’s Atlanta.
In addition, Emeril Lagasse is the host of Emeril Green on Planet Green and and The Essence of Emeril on the Food Network. His previous cookbooks include Emeril’s Potluck; Emeril’s There’s a Chef in My Family!; From Emeril’s Kitchens; Emeril’s There’s a Chef in My Soup!; Emeril’s TV Dinners; and Every Day’s a Party.