1. Peel and clean the Papaya, cut cubes (1cm/1cm) from it,marinate the cubes with a little bit of lime juice, salt andcane sugar place the Papaya cubes in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the Tuna Saku into very small cubes, place them in abig bowl, chop the mint leaves and mix them with the tuna
3. Start to toast the Toast bread till it has a golden color
4. Marinate the tuna-mint mix with a little bit of salt, blackpepper, sesame oil and Extra virgin olive oil, mixeverything well with a spoon, now you can add some limejuice and Mix again.
5. Try and adjust seasoning with more salt, pepper orsesame oil
6. Now plate the Tuna Tatar and the marinated Papayacubes, serve the dish with the warm golden toast slices.
Tip: you can precut everything in the afternoon beforeyour dinner party, when your guests are ready to enjoy theTatar just marinate the tuna and serve it right away
Ingredients for 4 Persons:
- 8 slices White Toast Bread
- 400g Andaman Tuna Saku (Sushi Quality)
- 30g Fresh mint leaves20mil
- 20mil Lime Juice
- 300g Sweet Papaya
- 10mil extra virgin olive oilBlack PepperSea SaltCane Sugar
- 20mil Sesame oil