Ingredients for 4 Persons:
- 24 pcs Sustainable Tiger Prawns from the Sarasin Bridge, Phuket
- 2 small Thai Shallots
- 3 pcs Coriander with Root
- 2 pcs Thai Spring Onion
- ¼ Pomelo
- 12 pcs Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pc Avocado
- 1 pc Lime
- 50 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil Black Pepper Sea Salt
1. Peel the raw prawns, cut the prawns back with a sharp knife and clean them. Put the meat back into your refrigerator. Place the heads and shells in a pot, just covered with water and bring to boil, then keep simmering on small flame.
2. Peel the shallots and dice them as fine as possible. Add any end cuts to the prawn shell broth.
3. Wash the spring onions and coriander well. Pick some coriander leafs for decoration. Chop all remaining coriander and spring onion greens finely. Add the spring onion ends to the broth. Crush the coriander roots with the side of a knife, add two to the broth, chop the remaining very fi ne.
4. Clean the pomelo and break it into smaller segments.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in halfes.
6. Cut the avocado in halfes, remove the seed and dice the flesh. Place it in a bowl and sprinkle with juice from the lime. Add the chopped shallots and herbs, cherry tomatoes, pomelo segments and olive oil. Season sea salt and fresh black pepper. Toss gently and keep at room temperature.
7. Strain the shells out of the broth and add the prawn meat. Turn off the stove immediately and leave the prawns in the broth for 4 minutes.
8. Add the prawns to the avocado mixture, toss carefully and keep chilled for 30 minutes.
9. Taste and adjust the seasoning with lime, salt and pepper one more time, arrange all on plates and decorate with coriander leaf.