The Hungry Girl Diet: Big Portions. Big Results. Drop 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks
The #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Hungry Girl cookbooks now delivers the first-ever meal plan based on the concepts that have satisfied millions: The Hungry Girl Diet! Lisa Lillien has taken her famous super-sizing techniques, diet philosophies, and delicious recipes, and she’s put them into a foolproof four-week jump-start plan to help you lose weight effortlessly.
Approved by a registered dietitian, this program is not only completely satisfying but also entirely effective. The Hungry Girl Diet has…
- A detailed four-week program to help you jump start your weight loss the Hungry Girl way
- Over 50 easy recipes for delicious super-sized meals and snacks, including HG classics like growing oatmeal bowls, oversized egg mugs, ginormous salads, and foil packs
- Magical food ideas that help keep you feeling full all day
- Tips & tricks for avoiding diet derailment, including Lisa’s personal strategies for weight management
- Helpful hints & how-tos for grocery shopping and dining out
- Foods that give you the biggest bang for your calorie buck
- Smart swaps for fattening foods you crave
- Easy meals that anyone can make
With an emphasis on lean protein, low-fat dairy, fresh fruits ‘n veggies, and GIGANTIC portions, this diet gives you everything you love about Hungry Girl in one nutritious and delicious weight-loss plan!
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: St. Martin’s Griffin (March 25, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.5 x 1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
About the author
She’s not a nutritionist, she’s just hungry! Lisa Lillien is a number-one New York Times bestselling author and the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of hungry-girl.com, the worldwide phenomenon daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere!