On the evening of Saturday 25th January 2013, Mom Tri’s Kitchen will be holding a very special, limited space, six course set menu prepared to by three world class chefs. Along with Mom Tri’s Kitchen’s very own Chef Darren & Chef Sura will be very special guest, Danish award winning master chef Per Hallundbeak.
Chef Pers is currently the Chef/General Manager of the Falsled Kro Hotel & Restaurant in Denmark.
Seating is limited to 40 only so advanced booking is strongly recommended.
THB 2,400 net per guest with wine pairing included.
Cocktail reception 19.00 – 19.30
Sit-down – 19.30 – 19.45
Dinner starts from 20.00
- Oysters with crispy pigs trotter, parsley puree, cucumber, apple and horseradish
- Raw marinated fish with puree of buckthorn, chips of spelled and mushrooms variation
- Steamed fish with tarragon oil, cauliflower puree and raw marinated in a mussel juice
- Crispy chicken egg with morel sauce and hay cheese
- Cutlet from quail with onions in different textures and sherry sauce
- Dessert with Danish quinces, blackberry puree and chocolate mousse
Mom Tri’s Kitchen at Villa Royale 12 Kata Noi Road, Kata Noi Phuket 83100
+66 (0) 76 333 569 www.momtriphuket.com firstname.lastname@example.org