Num Prik Kung Sod Ingredient
- Shrimps (with peel, cut head) – 200 grams
- Shrimp meat after roasted and peeled – 102.76 grams
- Grilled shrimp paste – 15 grams
- Garlic – 20 grams
- Lime juice – 30 grams
- Palm sugar – 30 grams
- Ash sauce – 30 grams
- Ma-kheua phuang – 20 grams
- Hot chilli – 5 grams
Note: This is for 5 serving
How to cook
- Wash and clean shrimps, cut off the heads before weight, cook with salt until fragrant and turn red.
- Leave until warm then peel (edible amount is half of the original weight).
- Cut shrimps in one-centimeter pieces for mixing with Nam Phrlk.
- Prepare Nam Phrik by pound grilled (or by microwave) shrimp paste with garlic until fine, add hot chili and bash.
- Put pieces of shrimps, seasoning with 11me juice, palm sugar, fish sauce and ma-kheua phuang.
- Serve with side dish; cucumber, wing bean, white turmeric and crispy catfish according to proportion.