Thai Recipe Ingredients
- 500 grams shrimps, cleaned, and shelled
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons fried shallot
- 1 tablespoon fried garlic
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 1/4 cup tamarind juice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 cups cooking oil for deep fryingcoriander leaves (for garnishing)
- fresh vegetables (cucumbers, tomato, etc.)
Thai Food Preparations
- Toss the prepared shrimps in the tapioca flour until thoroughly coated.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Then deep fry shrimps until crispy and golden. Remove and drain. Transfer to a serving plate
- To make the tamarind sauce : Heat a pot over low heat, add the tamarind juice, vinegar, fish sauce, and sugar. Stir until the sauce is thickened. Then add chilli, shallot and garlic. Stir until all ingredients mixed well.
- Pour the tamarind sauce over the fried shrimps. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with fresh vegetables.
Refer: allthaifood / ezythaicooking